Every Makita product is thoroughly inspected before they leave the factory and can be guaranteed to be free of defects, in both workmanship and materials, for a period of one year beginning the date of the products original purchase.
OUTSIDE OF WARRANTY:
This guarantee does not apply where:
- Repairs have been made or attempted by others
- Repairs are required because of normal wear and tear
- The tool has been abused, misused or improperly maintained
- Alterations have been made to the tool
This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
The warranty period of your Makita tool may be extended to an additional 2 years subject to the following conditions:
- Makita Tools that are CE marked and (with the exceptions of Batteries, Battery Chargers, Accessories, Petrol Powered Products, Production Tools, Air Tools and Compressors) purchased on or after 1st July 2012
- The tool is registered by the user within 30 days of purchase
To register your Makita tool click here. You will need to login or create an account if you haven't already.