WARRANTY REGISTRATION / EXTENDED WARRANTY
It is required for the customer to register the tool within 30 days after date of purchase, to get the 3 years extended warranty. The date code is required, to ensure that the correct tool has been registered when originally purchased. With the registration, a certificate is provided, which must match with the serial number on the rating plate. For all Warranty claims, the Type of tool, the Serial number and the Date code must be identified.
The warranty covers all defects of the product during the warranty period, due to faults in workmanship or material at the purchase date. The warranty is limited to repair and/or replacement and does not include any other obligations including, but not limited to, incidental or consequential damages. The warranty is not valid if the product has been misused, used contrary to the instruction manual, or has been incorrectly connected to a power supply.
This warranty does not apply to:
• Any damage to the product that is the result of improper or lack of maintenance
• Any product that has been altered or modified
• Any product where original identification (trademark, serial number) markings have been defaced, altered or removed
• Any damage caused by non-observance of the instruction manual
• Any product not displaying the CE approval mark on the rating plate
• Any product which has been attempted to be repaired by non-authorised service station or without prior authorisation by Techtronic Industries
• Any product connected to an improper power supply (amps, voltage, frequency)
• Any damage caused by external influences (water, chemical, physical, shocks) or foreign substances
• Normal wear and tear spare parts
• Inappropriate use, overloading of the tool
• Use of non-approved accessories or parts
• Accessories provided with the tool or purchased separately. Including but not limited to: screwdriver bits, drill bits, abrasive discs, sand paper, blades and lateral guide, blades, saw chains, cutting lines.
• Components (parts and accessories) subject to natural and normal wear and tear, including but not limited to: Service & Maintenance Kits, carbon brushes, bearings, chuck, SDS drill bit attachment or reception, power cord, auxiliary handle, transport carry case, sanding plate, dust bag, dust exhaust tube, impact wrench pins & springs, drive belts, felt washers, hitch pins, vacuum bag , hoses, connector fittings, wheels, fix-tech adaptors, bump knobs, drive belts, clutches, blades of brush cutters, hedge trimmers or lawn mowers, harnesses, cable throttle, tines, felt washers, hitch pins, blower fans, blower and vacuum tubes or nozzles, blower vacuum bags and straps, guide bars, saw chains, hoses, connector fittings, spray nozzles, wheels, spray wands, inner reels, outer spools, cutting lines, vacuum mulching blades, etc.
For full Warranty Guidelines please click here.
The fastest and most convenient way for you to arrange a warranty repair for your product is to use the Milwaukee E-Service. To find out more click here.